Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This is YOUR F. B. I.

In the interest of equal time - let's pay homage to those fine men and women who catch those pesky law-breakers. First up - The F. B. I.! The radio series "This Is Your F. B. I." ran from the mid-40's to the early 50's, and covered a wide gamut of cases & crimes... i've tried to select an interesting cross section for your enjoyment.
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Espionage"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Extortion"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "The Roaring 20's"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "House On 92nd St"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Swampland Kidnapping"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Carnival Killer"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Sinister Lighthouse"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "The Walkie-Talkie Stick-Up"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Return of the Killer"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Operation Rhumba"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Swindling Swami"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Vicious Shakedown"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "The Used Baby Racket"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Professional Killer"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Mysterious Fugitive"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Student of Violence"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Curious Cargo"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Merchant of Death"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Dead Man's Tale"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "The Musical Frame Up"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Honeymoon Homicide"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Musical Stick-Up"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Phantom Bandit"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Helpful Corpse"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "The Corruptors"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Connoisseurs of Crime"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "The Face"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Hollywood Shakedown"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Killer for Hire"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Comic Strip Bandits"
This Is Your F. B. I. - "Swamp Killer"

And - i redid the pdf of this fine comic.... way larger file size and better definition.....

The F. B. I. Story by Alex Toth

...i thought i'd get me a summer job.... whatcha think?

Coming up - the last batch of "Crime Classics"!
web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter