Sunday, March 05, 2006

HPL and other authors on MINDWEBS!


Somebody asked for more H. P. Lovecraft... and this adaption from "Beyond the Wall of Sleep" is all i could rustle up. Since there were some other episodes of "MINDWEBS" still up from the days of the free file-hosting "experiment", and I had some in a convenient folder... here's a whole bunch for your enjoyment...
Seems like i'm getting more of a balance between radio and comics now, and that makes me happy....
BEYOND THE WALL OF SLEEP
ALLEGORY
DEVIL CAR
THE ENORMOUS RADIO
MACHINE IN SHAFT 10
THE MARTIAN EL DORADO
THE SENTINEL
WHEN SEPHE IS 5
ETERNAL MACHINE
THE EVER-BRANCHING TREE
IMPOSTER (Phil Dick!)
A WALK IN THE DARK
MOTH RACE
END OF THE WORLD



PS. Also if you are a "citizen" of the "Electronic Dreamtime" simulation we call myspace, don't be too introverted to add me as your "pal"..... you could come to my "crib" - i could show you my "hood"....

......yeah, right!
web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter