Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An Important Anouncement and Halloween Eye-Candy

So check it out.... here's the deal.
Once again I find myself pretty frustrated with the whole "datajunkie" blog-thing, in particular with regards to the whole file-hosting mish-mash and the many ensuing "complaints" and/or requests for reposting stuff from the last few months. I'm just all wore out from this. Don't forget, I have a life, a girlfriend and two jobs. When I start to get pressured for time from this activity (which is supposed to be a recreational past-time AKA "a hobby"), or it starts to cause me any form of stress or frustration... well, it's warning I need a time-out.
I'll be back when i'm back.
Could be a couple of days, a week... a month even. I dunno.
I must add, in closing, to a small percentage of the readers... PLEASE don't whine at me about this descision (or indeed at anyone else for any reason whatsover, now that I think of it).
It is both unbecoming and unattractive, and no fine behaviour for a child, let alone a grown-up adult.
Don't make me throw you down the stairs.
If you missed something that was posted in the past.... well, in all honesty - as far as i'm concerned, it's just too bad.
I really don't want to hear about it. When I return, i'm pretty sure i'm going to permanantly disable the comments, since I get a WAY higher percentage of people griping about something rather than any positive comment or compliment. You should see some of the ones that got deleted.
So - to the whiners:
Get over it. Move on. These are not the droids you're looking for. Sorry, wrong number and so on.....
Suck it up. Disappointment builds character.
I'm sure it will turn up sooner or later.... or not. At this point in time, I don't really care.
I need a break. You're on your own for the forseeable.
To everone else:
Hope you enjoy this collection of Marvel Horror Covers, thanks (as always) for you undestanding, encouragement and support.... and have a Happy Halloween!








































































web statistics
Since August 2005 - Free Site Counter